Jacob Millican | Wimple


About Me
Recent Activity

Forum Answers
Foreign Funds Tax

Yes. There are forms to be filed for investments in foreign funds or if you own foreign back accounts. Always consult with a CPA about your specific situation.

Published: 11/30/2020
401K Rollover

Short answer is no, not really. All the reasons listed above are correct. Things to keep in mind, not all 401Ks are created equally. Your old plan could have had crazy high investment expenses and the new 401K has really low expenses or it

Published: 11/30/2020